Sunday, 31 January 2016

How The Hell Am I Going To Do This?

So, how the bloody hell am I going to save up £50k in one year? Considering I struggle to save enough room for dessert at tea time, this is going to somewhat of a struggle. But, and most importantly, not impossible.

Well, there are a few options and I guess to achieve my goal I will have to do quite a few things. After all, I'm not a banker or investor. In fact, I don't even have a job as such. But I do have a plan. My profit will come from the following areas:

  • Affiliate marketing
  • Matched Betting
  • Sports Trading
  • Trading Cars
  • Wholesale & Drop-shipping
  • Running Events


After thinking hard about this project, I have come up with the above as my key skills. Or should I say skills that I think I could build on in order to make this work. 

One thing I will need to work on heavily is my discipline. I have a huge vacuous space in me where discipline should be. So I'm going to have to work bloody hard to keep it in check. So as long as I concentrate mainly on that area then the rest should all fall into place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment