After I calmed down I went to the office and began to compose myself. I spent the next couple of hours doing some administration and planning some structure for the rest of the day. Admin done, I started to look through the offers for the day which were available to me. Although it was a relatively quiet day in terms of offers, I have struck incredibly lucky with one offer netting me £450 profit. Which I am eternally grateful for if it wasn't for that I would only by up £20 profit for the day.
Total profit looks like this:
Slot Offers
- BetVictor Offer: £450
- Skyvegas Offer: £59.20
- Betway Offer: £38
- Stan James Offer: -£8
- Paddy Power: -£39
Signup Offers
That has taken a bit of pressure off for the next few days which will allow me to work on my new site www.profitpatron.co.uk. There is a huge amount of content still needing to be written and I plan to have this finished by the end of this month. After today's success that means I have a few days to put most of my attention into that. I also have another review to do for my new website www.betsandstats.com which I will try and complete tonight.
I must wake up on time tomorrow though.

No comments:
Post a Comment