2/2/2016: £-14.38
My daily target throughout February is only £75 per day.
I spent most of the day yesterday working on my websites and knew that my daily total would be minimal. Howevr going forward, I must ensure that no day (or as few as possible) presents the dreaded red on my balance sheet.
I have two websites on the go at present. One is Profit Patron (www.profitpatron.co.uk) and the other is Bets & Stats (www.betsandstats.com). I am making Profit Patron in order to show people just how profitable Matched Betting is. It has been paying my bills for the last 6 months and feel it is something that must be shared with people. There is a huge amount of content that I am writing for it, so it is taking far longer than possible. So if you are reading this and are anxious to get on board, please bare with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment