Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Reflection on the 2nd day

It's 7am and I have woke a little later than expected today. It seems getting up has become somewhat of a problem since I started this challenge. Last month I was easily getting up at 5am nearly every morning without fail. So the fact that I am struggling to since I have started this challenge highlights to me that I have become somewhat daunted by the whole process. Why else would I be struggling? Yes I have had a couple of late nights. But I have stayed up late my entire life. Why are these 3 days any different?

This next 12 months are going to be a huge mind game. That's the beauty of writing this blog. I woke up and thought about writing this, and it made allowed me to take 5 and truly look at why I was struggling to wake up on time. The battle between now and January 2017 will not be to save up £50k. It will be a battle with myself. This whole process is a mind game and I need to understand that if I am to ensure that this succeeds. If I wasn't writing this then I wouldn't have reflected on that. I would have gone through the day in the same mindset as yesterday. I feel much better in the thought process now. I'm feeling positive.




No comments:

Post a Comment