Monday, 1 February 2016

One More Sleep

Family day today and what a nice day it has been. I feel fully charged and ready for the big day tomorrow. The beginning of a new journey. A new challenge. I am ready.

My routine

The alarm is set for 5am. Damn that's early. But it's got to be done if I am going to be in with any chance of doing this. Over the last couple of months I have managed to save up £2.5k. Impressive considering from my first ever wage I have subconsciously made it my intention to spend every last bit of cash on whatever I could. So trust me, saving that much has seemed alien to me. But not hard. Which fills me with some promising confidence in achieving this. I intend to turn that £2.5k into £50k within 12 months. That's 52 weeks. 365 days.

One more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment