Friday, 5 February 2016

4th Feb Entry

So today has been a great day. Not in terms of profits, but getting my mindset where it needs to be. My fitness plan has started (albeit small) and I have managed to sink a hefty amount of water throughout the day. It's pretty astonishing how great I feel from just doing a couple of extra things throughout the day. How does this help? My workload today has increased tenfold. So what have I been doing today?

Trading

I made a fairly decent increase today. My trading journey has a long way to go as I only started studying over 2 months ago. But I managed to turn £10 into £15. Minuscule I hear you say. And yes, that is true. But I am only using small stakes until I get my confidence with what I am doing. One of the keys to being successful in trading sports is to build a portfolio of systems that you are comfortable in using and know inside out. I am still building that portfolio and learning my trade. But to turn £10 into £15 is a ROI of 50% which, when you look at it that way, is super impressive. Once I am confident that certain system will work consistently, then I will increase my stakes in order to compund my investment.

Websites

During the day I have been knee deep in Wordpress building Profit Patron & Bets & Stats. I have built websites in the past, but it's not necessarily something that comes naturally to me and as such, takes a fair bit of concentration. Especially when YouTube is calling me on a somewhat regular basis. That is why when I'm working I try and turn all social media and email off. It is really effective as I have a mind like a sponge when it comes to pointless clips of pets on automated hoovers.


I have also been putting a five year plan together which has been very exciting for me. I think it is very important with not only this, but most things you do in life is to look at the long term goal. I'm not that old in the grand scheme of things but I'm certainly not getting any younger. It's time to start thinking long term if I am to achieve what I want to achieve. Dream big and aim higher.

Today's Profits

After shopping for the family and various other essential outgoings such as website subscriptions and plug-in purchases, my profit for the day was actually a loss of -£75.22. Considering at one point I was in the red by £200,then this isn't bad at all. Some days I will be in the red. The joys of family and general day to day living.

This is long term profit I'm looking at. And as long as the profits far outweigh the red then all is great. I'm still up £415.91 for the month, and it's only the fourth so that's still an average of £103.98 per day, so still above target. I just need to up things up a little after the last couple of days. I also know that next week is going to be insane for profits. I have many bookmaker signups to do plus I have a few more systems to try for trading, so I'm really looking forward to that.

February is going to be a somewhat slow month compared to the rest of this exciting journey. After all this is the start of my path and I am still developing various things such as websites and portfolios etc. Having this ingrained in my head is keeping me headstrong. So long as the end goal is reached in the required time-frame then I have completed my initial goal, allowing me to implement the rest of my plans that I have been putting together for years 2-5.


No comments:

Post a Comment